You might be the one we are looking for. Join us!
Our Principal is looking to reduce her teaching hours so that she can spend more time with her family. So we are seeking positive happy, and vibrant dance teachers who have experience in the Performing Arts and/or Dance Industry.
We are looking for teachers in jazz, tap, ballet, contemporary, hip hop or acro for 5-25hours per week. This is a permanent role for 2017 in the Western Downs area. We realise this may require relocation and we can assist you with accommodation etc. The applicant must have own vehicle with C Class Driver’s Licence and willing to do some travel. All ATOD Syllabus training will be provided so we present studio uniformity for examinations.
Here’s what we do:
Here at Shaping Lives Dance Studio we focus on more than just dance. The goal of Shaping Lives is to give city opportunities to country communities through dance. We believe that as teachers we contribute to the shaping of our student’s life and we consider this role as an absolute privilege.
Shaping Lives offers dance classes from ages two to adult in four locations across the Western Downs including Tara, Miles, Chinchilla and Inglestone. The goal of Shaping Lives is to give city opportunities to country communities through dance. Dance styles include, Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Contemporary, Acro and Hip Hop.
We are looking for team members who will:
– Encourage individual students to express themselves through dance.
– Enable students to work towards examinations that open up career opportunities.
– Place an emphasis on performance.
– Provide students with opportunities to experience, understand and value the language and art of dance.
– Enable students to develop a broad base of skills and abilities in different disciplines.
– Allow students to develop their social skills and their own personalities.
– Follow the reputable Australian Teachers of Dancing Syllabus.
– Have First Aid training and hold a bluecard.
– Continue to undergo professional development throughout the year.